- AK has put on some weight, and it's not just due to his stylish new haircut. He also looks much more alive on the court.
- Big Al is out of shape and lost in the offense, but he's still putting up good numbers. It's hard for me to even see how he scores. . . he reminds me a bit of the Mailman in that you watch the game for awhile and think, "He's not doing much" and then look at the box score and he's put up 23 and 11.
- Millsap has been a BEAST in some early games. Fun to watch.
- Miles looked terrible -- absolutely terrible -- against Phoenix. Airballs, fouls, missed assignments, travels. Woof. He's put up good stats since then but he's a veteran of the system now. . . it was shocking to watch him stumble around like that.
- I like Jerry's early confidence in Hayward. It's a good sign.
- Our bench is not deep, and it's stocked with a lot of new guys. Injuries, particularly in the playoffs, are going to devastate us.
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Well we're 2-2, with wins over a crappy looking Thunder and the definitely crappy Raptors. Overall though I think things are more positive than negative: