Thursday, January 21, 2010

Spurs Sweep!


In this up and down season, it sure is nice -- and almost unbelievable -- that we just swept the Spurs 4-0. It was one thing to beat them a few months ago in San Antonio when they were at half-strength, but this time Timmy D, Manu and the rest of the floppers were all playing. San Antonio hasn't been swept in a four-game regular season series in something like ten years. . . pretty sweet that we were the ones to do it.

The icing on the cake was Duncan fouling out at the end of the game, one point away from 20,000 career points. So sad, Tim! Better luck next time.

Unfortunately our boys have a way of following up these games with complete and total meltdowns. And wouldn't you know it. . . we've got New Jersey at home on Saturday. Let's hope we play some inspired ball, because a loss there would just about cancel out the San Antonio and Cleveland wins.

3 comments:

Tucker McCann said...

That picture is the most fitting photo of Duncan EVER! I hate that face ("What? ME? I've never committed a foul, I am Tim Duncan").

I hate Tim Duncan. I hate him like Max Hall hates the Utes.

Pasty Gangsta said...

It is true, and it is exactly why I picked that picture. Duncan had six fouls last night. I think I saw that look at least five times. In his own mind Tim Duncan has committed perhaps eleven fouls in his NBA career.

I don't know what was worse. . . watching Duncan pull that face or listening to Dick Vitale describe him repeatedly throughout the game as a "great humanitarian."

afrodisiacos sex shop said...

Hey, there is a lot of useful info above!