1. The Jazz are currently on an 8-game winning streak, and have won 11 of their last 12. The Jazz picked up the tempo to dispose of the Warriors 112-104 on Sunday night.
2. With our team now healthy, we can finally play to our potential. We have options in our line-up to go big, small, fast, athletic, or grind-it-out.
3. Boozer’s gradually getting his “groove” back. While he isn’t scoring a lot of points, he’s starting to hit the glass.
4. The Money-man, Memo Okur, is lighting the nets on fire. He’s picked up the slack when the Boozer was out-of-action. Over the course of January and February (27 games), Memo has scored over 20 points on 17 different occasions.
5. Kyle Korver, the heart-throb, has come out of his shooting slump. Thank goodness!... because he was downright terrible for a while.
6. DWill hit a season best 20 assists versus the Warriors. If Deron is distributing the ball like that, without “needing” to score, then I believe we’re in good shape. We have scoring options to spare.
7. Brewer’s putting up some mighty fine-looking numbers (averaging 20 ppg over his last 5 games).
8. Jarron Collins doesn’t play anymore.
9. The Jazz (37-23) are sitting in the 7-spot in the race for seeding in the Western Conference Playoffs. We’re nipping at New Orleans (36-22), Portland (37-22) and Houston (38-22). Even Denver isn’t too far off (39-21). It’s not out of the question that the Jazz could surge towards 3rd place and win the Division. Marc Stein has us ranked 7th in the NBA in his power rankings.
10. Personally, I’d like to avoid LA at all cost (and I don’t mean the Clippers). I think placing 2nd, 3rd or 6th would be good for us… Let’s keep the streak alive!