Monday, September 15, 2008

Collins injured in freak Golf Accident?

You read it here first, or maybe on SI.com, but I was thrilled when I saw the headline, until I read deeper and realized it was JASON Collins' golf cart that tipped over, not Jarron's. Too bad for Jazz fans.Regardless, here is the scoop: Jason Collins is out golfing, the golf cart hits wet ground, skids, and tips over, and Jason tears a tricep tendon in his elbow. Now he will miss the first part of the season because he has to have surgery. Seriously.

3 comments:

Orlando said...

One of the Collins twins was destined to be injured playing golf. I predict that Jarron will one day be injured in an accounting accident.

Pasty Gangsta said...

The last time I played golf I shot 103, yet I imagine I'm a better golfer than Jarron Collins. Why? Because I, like the average human, am a better athlete than him.

Tucker McCann said...

But, Pasty Gangsta, golf is not a sport. It is an old man's pastime.