Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Reasonable Rumor: Jason Hart Part II


Why have one Jason Hart when you can have two? At least that's what one source claims the Jazz are thinking. DraftExpress.com is reporting that the Jazz hope to draft point guard Goran Dragic with the #44 pick in the second round. The rumor makes some sense because Dragic still has two years remaining on his European contract and could be left over there to develop.

But a close look at his bio reveals why the Jazz are really interested in Dragic: according to DraftExpress.com , the best case for Goran Dragic is that he becomes the next Jason Hart. Now that's what I call potential.


6 comments:

Orlando said...

I think that guy is in the accounting department at my work.

Pasty Gangsta said...

A couple of tidbits from his scouting report:

Off the court, Dragic was never problematic and is considered to be well-liked by his older teammates. . . his most obvious weaknesses is his body strength. . . Goran’s vertical leap is average at best.

Sounds to me a lot more like Collins than Hart. . . and I think you all know how I feel about that.

Ryan said...

Where can I get me a pair of those shorts? Looks like Goran's got game and fashion sense.

Rich said...

Gentlemen, my ship may be about to come in.

As the only commenter here who speaks Slovenian fluently, maybe the Jazz will bring me in to be Goran's friend- you know, to loaf around with him and help him "get acclimated" a la Raul Lopez and a certain contributor to this site.

Hello easy street!, eh booner?

Orlando said...

Dinner Bel -

Being an NBA paige is much harder than it looks. For instance, you have to find women of the night for Pau Gasol in Salt Lake in February. Don't act like it's a cakewalk.

site said...

To my mind one and all ought to look at this.